How many patients do you have that could use dental implant therapy? Most doctors will be surprised when they take another look at their patient pool, and discover hundreds, if not thousands of patients that could benefit from implants today.
If you are not placing or restoring dental implants, we can help! We love to share our knowledge with our students, in a way that will be easy to understand, and just as important, easy to implement. We cover all of the essential concepts and even the specific details that make all the difference in our day to day practice of implant dentistry.
Patients are asking for implants. You know that you’ve wanted to incorporate implants into your practice in a meaningful way. Don’t put it off. With top notch clinical instruction so close to home, you have every reason to register to learn how you can provide this important area of dentistry to your patients.
What makes our program so exciting is that successful course participants may bring their own patients into our office to place implants under guidance from a veteran implantologist. If you can’t find a suitable patient, we can provide one for you. More details will be available at our courses. Here is a sample of courses we intend to provide in the next year.
- Prosthetic Concepts for the General Practitioner, Part 1 and 2 – 4 hours each
- Implant Surgery and Restoration for the General Practitioner – 3 days, 24 CE
- Intermediate Concepts in Implant Dentistry – 3 days, 24 CE
- Advanced Topics in Implant Dentistry: Sinus Lift with Live Patients – 3 days
- Advanced Topics in Implant Dentistry: GBR and Block Graft with Live Patients – 3 days
- Advanced Topics in Implant Dentistry: Full Arch Surgery and Restoration – 2 days